Friday, November 24, 2023

Share 4 Somethings, the November edition

 


Happy Saturday, friends and welcome to my monthly Saturday bonus post, where I talk about things I loved, learned, read, ate and/or enjoyed this month. I hope you join in with the lot of us this month, we'd love to have you! 


Loved


I loved kicking off the holiday season this month! I loved that I decorated early so that I could enjoy it for longer, and that it put me instantly into the Christmas mood. It's a good thing since I've been watching Christmas movies all month!



Here's a sneak peak...come back next week and I'll show you around some more! I plan on sharing a "come on in" blog post on Tuesday. 


Learned


I learned a better way of keeping tabs of the finances in the bookstore this month. Todd gave me a few tips, since he's a small business owner, and they were extremely helpful. I'm hoping when we balance for this month that things will work out easier than last month. 


Read


I plan on sharing about what I'm watching, reading, and listening to on Thursday, so come back! Here's another sneak peak of one of the books I read this month. This one is so good! 



Ate/Enjoyed


I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of this plate on Thanksgiving day! I ate all of this, plus another piece of prime rib and a small portion of sweet potato casserole. It was amazing!




I enjoyed pizza one night from Costco.




We ate chicken tortilla soup for a family dinner one night...




And I enjoyed this lasagna pasta I made for my dinner one night.



I'm so glad you joined in for Share 4 Somethings this month! It always gives me a little thrill when I see all of you link up with me each time I host. I can't wait to read all of your posts! I'll see you back here on Monday. Thanks for reading my blog, friends, and love to all! 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

13 comments:

  1. All your food looks really good, especially the pizza and the soup. Love your tree. I’m actually putting a tree up this year. I haven’t done that in a few years. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to get started with Soup Sunday! Tom really liked the one I made last weekend, but I am not sure what to make this weekend. Love your tree! I might request Love, Holly today! I just feel bad because I have three books out and I am reading slowly lately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cathy! I can't wait to see the tree you put up this year. Thanks for linking up with us today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I forgot about your soup Sundays! I always look forward to seeing what you come up with. Thanks for that! You should go ahead and request it in cases it's not available. It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a delicious month! We just decorated this weekend and started watching our favorite holiday movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy thanksgiving to you - that looks delicious! (You'll be Christmasd out by the end of December!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful Christmas tree! The chicken tortilla soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear how you liked "Love, Holly" and your Thanksgiving Dinner looks like perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was, Joanne! That sounds like so much fun. Thanks for linking up with us for this month's party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Lisa! It is so, so good. It's one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holly, our food was amazing as always! I have some great cooks in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Lydia! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. You'd think I'd be Christmas'ed out by then, and though I do undo it all before the new year, I really don't get very tired of it! The clutter eventually starts to bother me by Christmas day, especially as I add wrapped presents near the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seeing all your food reminds me that I need to add more diversity to my menus again. I often fall back into the same 4 or 5 meals over and over. ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Share 4 Somethings

  Happy Saturday, friends! Welcome to the April edition of S4S where we'll be talking about somethings we've  loved  or  disliked , ...