Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Currently, the November edition!

 


Happy Wednesday, friends! I am chalking it up to being sick that I forgot about this post until today. Better late than never! Welcome to the November edition of Currently, where we'll be talking about what we're currently loving, buying, preparing, excited for, and planning. I'll jump in!


Loving: I am loving our cold weather this week! My dogs have been keeping me company while I've been home sick all week. I am loving that it's finally soup weather and celebrated with a family dinner on Monday night with our favorite soup. Go to the post underneath this one for the recipe.





Buying: I'm not really buying anything in particular right now, though if I see something I love, I do buy it then. I am thinking of buying some new Christmas things to replace some of what I have that's really old. 


Preparing: I am preparing myself for Thursday at work. The record is that I don't love them! Maybe this week will be different.


Excited for: I am always excited for something, are you? Right now, I'm excited for the season and decorating our home. 


Planning: 


I'm planning on being back at work today! I think I finally kicked the stomach virus that has been hanging on for dear life. 


I'm making this short and sweet since I wrote it early this morning, friends. Sorry about that! I really haven't felt the best all week and I'm blaming sickness. Thanks for reading my blog! Love to all.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

27 comments:

  1. I will say that you had me a bit confused!
    But, then I made a mistake and can't figure out how to fix it. I published my Thursday post today so my link up takes you to Fashion Files and Currently is below it. Oh well!
    I am so glad you are at the tail end of your sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, you have been feeling sick Jennifer. Stomach bugs are the worst! I hope you feel better soon. Sending warm hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uggg, I hate that the virus hung on for so long! Hope it's finally gone now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've been feeling so bad. I really hope this Thursday at work breaks the pattern and is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, I am laughing. I was confused over my own self and then doubly confused when I went to your blog today! It all worked out, though. I hate that you can't undo your Thursday post...I know you don't have the time to do the research before work. Sometimes technical problems are above my head. Thanks for that! I hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Natasha! I hope the same for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a fun currently post this month. I do hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Christmas leggings! I am excited about the season too. Your soup sounds delish-thanks for sharing. I promise to link up for Currently tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m glad you are feeling better! The soup sounds good. I make a copy cat CFA chicken tortilla soup that I really like and can´t wait to make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I love your Christmas lights leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you are feeling back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry to hear that you still aren't feeling well! I love those Christmas leggings though. Hope you have finally shaken off this bug and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, Julie! I'm glad you joined in with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maria, I bet yours is yummy too! Supposedly, this one is a copycat McAlister's recipe...but I think it's so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Joanne! I felt so much better today. I'm so glad for that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! I had the stomach bug as well....not much fun. I hope you have a better week at work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you are feeling better. I'm loving all the soups this time of the year again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was able to win back my Ex lover with the help of…. Dr.mac@ yahoo. com.. He can fix any type of relationship/marriage issues.,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

how to be a woman of God who walks with integrity (according to Psalm 26)

  Happy Saturday and bonus blog post day, friends! I was inspired to write this as a result of my quiet time on Friday morning. Psalm 26 was...