Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thankful Thursday

 


Happy Thursday, friends! I'm here with Rebecca Jo again...we would love for you to join us in our link party this week!


I'm out of town and because of that, my list will be short and sweet. 


I'm so grateful to my friend for inviting me to her beach house. I promise to never ever take this gift for granted! It's nice being here, but out this whole situation, what I'm most grateful for is her and her sweet friendship. 


I'm grateful my husband never minds when I do things like this! He's so encouraging to me about this and has always pushed me to enjoy and do things with my friends. I realize a lot of men are not like this, and I am so thankful he's always been one to push me to do things outside of our family. We love each other and being together, of course, but we also both never mind when the other goes off on a solo thing with friends. I believe strong marriages can withhold that kind of thing and I'm grateful for ours.


I'm so thankful my mom rode with me and that she's having a blast with her best friend! I've texted with her several times and talked to her once and she's having the time of her life.


I'd love to hear from you! What's something you're thankful for this week? Thanks for reading my blog, friends. Love to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are having so much fun on your trip. My husband always encourages me to do things with friends too. I think we're both blessed with good guys. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cathy! It sure does sound like that for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...