Wednesday, September 15, 2021

some great songs

 

Happy Wednesday, friends. I thought I'd share some more of my favorite worship songs right now. I always love knowing this kind of thing. I figure if I like that, other people probably do as well. I'll jump right in.

First up is I Speak Jesus by Charity Gayle.

I love this song God Will Work it Out by Maverick City Music (featuring Naomi Raine and Israel Houghton).

I love Sufficient For Today, also Maverick City Music.

I've mentioned this next one before, but it's worth the repeat. This is Believe For It by CeCe Winans.

I'll end with one last favorite, and that is Psalm 34 by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.

The reason I share things like this is because the Lord so often ministers to me through worship music. I know He does that for others as well, so that's why I do this. I hope these songs bless you like they do me. 

Thanks for reading my blog! Love to all. ❤

4 comments:

  1. I love Brooklyn Tab. I've never heard that song, but it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check these songs out- thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's one of my favorites, Cathy! Their whole album with that song on it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Maria! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...