Wednesday, July 28, 2021

what's up Wednesday

 



Happy Wednesday, friends! I am linking up with Shay and Erika for this blog post today. I'll jump right in!

What we're eating this week:

We had meatloaf one night last week and it was DELICIOUS. My favorite, all time favorite, recipe to use for this is Ina Garten's recipe for her amazing meatloaf. If you want to check that out, click here

We ate buffalo wings on Monday night, salmon last night and the rest of this week is to be determined.

What I'm reminiscing about:

Ummm, currently, the trip to Nashville we had a couple weeks ago. It was so much fun and I wrote about it yesterday on here, and lots of things I talked about made me smile.

What I'm loving:



My new car! I love it so much and it's fun to drive! And on a much cheaper note, I love this new coffee mug.


What we've been up to:

All the things. Noah was at the beach last week, Graham and Drew have been working, Jonah has been working a bit, Todd has been working, I've been hanging out at home or at the pool with my sister.




What I'm dreading:

I can't think of one thing I'm dreading at this present moment.

What I'm working on:

A new blog link-up I'm cohosting on Thursdays, our next Bible study that we're going to write for January of 2022, getting music ready for our Bible study on Esther that we'll start in August...I could go on. You get the gist.

What I'm excited about:

All of the things I just listed above! I always love starting a new Bible study and I'm looking forward to meeting new people.

What I've been watching/reading:

I'm on a Christmas in July Hallmark movie kick right now and watched a really good one yesterday while I ate lunch—Crashing Through Christmas. As far as reading, my friend Missy alerted me to a new author, one who is local to me named Patricia Bradley and I am loving the book I'm reading by her right now. 

What I'm listening to:

Currently, a podcast called The Bestie Breakdown, and it's hilarious because they turned the mics over to their husbands. 

What I'm doing this weekend:

Great question! I know for sure I'll be at church on Sunday, but aside from that, I'm not sure.

What I'm looking forward to next month:

Well, it's not next month, but I'm excited about September and all the B-E-R months. I love cold weather and fall and fires and candles...I'll stop now. 

What else is new:

Our dog Crash had his second surgery recently (it's similar to a knee replacement thing) and he is struggling right now! I don't know if he has pulled something in the same leg or what, but he is really hobbling around. I feel terrible for him! I also pray for my dogs. I figure if I care about them, the Lord cares about what I care about. Am I right? 

Well, thank you for reading my blog! I'll see you back here tomorrow for the (new to me) Thankful Thursday link-up. I hope you join us! Love to all. 

5 comments:

Memphis Bridges said...

That pool looks so pretty, especially with our hot weather this week. I hope to watch a Christmas movie this week before July gets away from us. Enjoy your day!

Rebecca Jo said...

I'll have to listen to this weeks Bestie Breakdown.
Your coffee mug looks like the Bean in Chicago (is that where its at?)
I love a new Bible study too... Nothing like starting a new adventure in God's Word

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Thanks, Marilyn! It was a good day, especially because it's been so hot here! There was one that came on a week or two ago- Crashing Through the Snow...it was so good! I hope you've had a great week!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

I love the new mug and yes, that's where it is located. It was a Homegoods find about a week ago. I love a new study, too!

Kate said...

I am loving the bestie breakdown podcast too! such a light and fun listen! Hope you had a great weekend.

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...