Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Prime Lately

 

Happy Tuesday, friends! I don't always participate in these Prime Purchases link-up posts, but since we just ordered #allthethings from Amazon for Christmas, I thought this would be fun. I'm linking up with Tanya from The Other Side of the Road once again today. 

I'll start with what I ordered tonight while we all had dinner together. A couple of the boys were out of their conditioners, so I ordered two different kinds they use. (Curly hair problems.) One's by Paul Mitchell and is a leave-in conditioner both Drew and Jonah use, and the other is just Tresemme conditioner. It's so inexpensive on Amazon, as opposed to buying it from an actual store. Here is the one I bought that's inexpensive.

Over the weekend I ordered this (new to me) book I've heard great things about. I'll let you know what I think of it once I've finished it, but in the mean time, if you're looking for books that are used and at an excellent price, I recommend Thrift Books online. They have free shipping and will be delivered within about seven days, but I ordered some books last night and paid a little over $3 for four of them! 

I ordered this new bathroom mat for the boys' bathroom at the same time I ordered the new book. 

I bought some Moroccan oil for my hair, because I use it on the ends of my hair and to tame some of the fly away strands, then proceeded to spill a fourth of the bottle onto my hair on Sunday when I tried it for the first time. I'm exaggerating, it wasn't quite that much, though I did spill a lot. I had to wash my hair Sunday night because if I hadn't, it would have been bad on Monday morning.

After ruining my old dish brush with melted cheese, I ordered this new one (my second time to buy the same one).

I tried some new shampoo and conditioner for Drew and me, because with curly hair, you have to switch things up pretty often.

I gave in and finally decided to give these Mellanni sheets a try that everyone raves about on Amazon, and I must say that I am very impressed. I'd like to buy some for our king sized bed, but for now I bought some for Drew because his old sheets were terrible. There is something are over 100,000 excellent ratings on these sheets! Drew loves them and I've heard they get softer the more you wash them.

I ordered these magnets before my birthday and I LOVE THEM. I used them to hang our Christmas cards on the backside of our front door. I am a huge school supply nerd! These make me so happy.

For Christmas, we bought my dad two of these vests.



He loves them and they fit his petite frame way better than the ones by Columbia a couple of years ago. I picked out red and royal blue for him, because those are my favorite colored shirts that he seems to wear and he wears them often because he is so cold natured.

My boys love white Adidas socks and these are perfect. These went to Noah, because he was most in need.

There were a few more things I ordered, but it was other gifts that wouldn't be of much interest to most of you and some random things for their trucks that they used my account to order from. I just saw that in three months' time, I have placed 37 orders on Amazon. This doesn't include what my husband orders, because he has his own app on his phone that I don't see. I'd love to hear from some of you—what have you ordered from Prime lately?  

Thanks for reading my blog! Love to all. 



Jen.

6 comments:

Shelly @ The Queen in Between said...

I finally caved and bought the sheets for my sons room and agree, very impressed.

Tanya said...

I can't wait to check out Thrift books - sounds like a good deal! Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases! Tanya - The Other Side of the Road

Jennifer Goodwin said...

My next set are the red and white gingham ones I saw. They would be so cute for Christmas!

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Prepare to be amazed at their prices!

Bri Runde said...

I just added those sheets to my wish list. We need a new set for our bed in the camper. And I need to remember Thrift Books!!! Sounds amazing! Please keep us posted on your thoughts with the book you shared here. Looks interesting.

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Bri- I will! Let me know what you think of those sheets!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...