Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Tablescapes 2019

This was my first Tablescapes to work, as a helper and friend to Amy, the director of women's ministry at our church, and I never knew what all went into this event.  It is SO MUCH MORE than I ever imagined.  All I can say is, I am glad it's over for a year and I thank God for my mom, who took over the table I signed up to host.

I thought I'd share a few pictures of the night.


Look how cute those plates are!  I love them so much.  I also always love a buffalo plaid print.


This was my friend Kelly's table, and I loved it!  There may or may not have been a crash at this table right before dinner was served, though...but nobody was hurt.


This was my friend DeeDee's table.  I love this one! 


And this is ours, Mom did all of it, and I am so thankful for her!  I never anticipated all the work I would be doing on this night.  We gave them all their trees as little gifts to take home.  I loved so many more, but I forgot to capture them. 


Jeremy, our tech ministry director, and Tom who does the sound did such an incredible job on the stage. 


Trish, Mom, and me. 

Trish and Mom completely decorated and took down the table...I was helping sell merchandise afterward and left them high and dry.


Jonny Diaz was our guest entertainer this year, and he was so good!  It was a fun night.  Look at all those women!  Four hundred and something.


My best friend!  I could volunteer her for anything, and she'd do it.  I'm so thankful for her friendship!  She was a tremendous help to me last night, and afterward we celebrated with peppermint milkshakes.  Well, mine was peppermint, hers was cookies and cream.  I love this lady. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...