Tuesday, July 10, 2018

my other blog

I'm not writing on this one today, but I did write a post over on my other blog.  I started that one six years ago, and the Lord recently brought it back to my mind and has been giving me some ideas of what to write, along with an idea or two for something more in the future.  I have no idea what that means, but it seems like the Lord is at work here, and it's exciting.  (I actually JUST said those words to my dad last Friday.)

So if you are interested, you can hop over there and have a look around, because it's a lot different.

http://myfridayswithdad.blogspot.com/2018/07/my-dad-and-music.html


And just because I like a picture, I'll leave you with this one above.  I took this as we drove to Branson back in May, and this verse was one I read this morning in my quiet time.  I love it.  From the rising of the sun to its setting, let the name of the Lord be praised.  Psalm 113:3.

Thanks for reading, friends.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...