Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for this post. 

It is GLORIOUS to see sunshine today!  It has been so rainy and dreary here the past few weeks, with just a smattering of sunny days in between.  I am so ready for spring.  I can say that, now that it's March. 

Speaking of Sunny, does anyone love The Today Show puppy with a purpose as much as me?!  This one might be my favorite, as of yet.  Their first one was Wrangler, then Charlie, and now Sunny. 


I'm not sure what the deal is with me and dogs all of a sudden, but this little guy is precious.  My little angel pup is sleeping away on a blanket with his favorite toy as I write this. 


If you have never heard Bob Goff speak, you should watch him on YouTube.  He's probably considered a motivational speaker, but he loves Jesus and he loves people.  He has written his second book, which releases mid-April, and it is called Everybody Always, as in love everybody always.  There are so many quotable images from the sneak peak I had at the first five chapters, but I loved this one and snagged it to share on social media.  His first book, Love Does, is one of my favorite books of all time. 


I was cleaning out my tiny purse this week when I realized I had a slight problem.  I love lipstick!  I always have and I always will.  I don't use anything expensive, except for my foundation by Clinique (and it's $30, which isn't horrible), but these Revlon lipsticks have always been my favorite. 

I have tons of colors!  These are a blend of dark pinks, one bright pink, one bright red, a violet color, and a bronze color.  I like to blend them together.


My sister Debi bought me my favorite t-shirt of all time.  It's Ruby's Rubbish, and is incredibly soft.  Also, I love this hymn.  I think these shirts would make a great gift.  Mine was for my birthday last year. 


I made one of my favorite meals last night.  Lasagna, by the Pioneer Woman.  It is delicious, and you should consider making it for your family. Anytime I take it to an event, people rave over how yummy it is. 


Favorite pens (Papermate Flair), favorite little five year spiritual journal, favorite quiet time tools, with my She Reads Truth bible under my open journal.  I was having some late night quiet time on Wednesday while Todd watched a show I didn't care much about.


 I posted this on Instagram Wednesday night, and apparently, it's a favorite picture of a lot of people I don't know.  These guys are Farm Truck and Azn from Street Outlaws, and Azn himself liked it on Instagram.  Because I used #streetoutlaws people keep liking it who don't follow me.


My boys love this show.  They were in town a few months ago, and Graham, Jonah and Noah got to meet them, thanks to the perks of Todd's volunteer job with the sheriff's department.  Drew didn't go with them.


I had dinner out with one of my favorite friends Tuesday night.  Christa and I went to where the salsa was.  Because salsa.  Chips and dips are our love language.


I mean.  Cutest puppy ever.  My Chip is so much like Andy was!  It's weird.  He's my favorite.  He's so smart and knows how to sit, shake, jump up, stay, and lay down.  Jonah is teaching him to spin around and we want to teach him to roll over, but we're not sure how. 



I'm starting the search for graduation pictures, and these are a couple of my favorites.  How is that Drewby is graduating in a few weeks?!?!  Insert that crying face emoji here. 

I keep thinking it'll get easier, and then all of a sudden, a wave of emotions hit and I'll cry at the weirdest times.  Babies really don't keep.

Well, I have laundry waiting to be folded and dog hair that needs to be vacuumed up, so I had better run.  I hope your weekend is great!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...