Friday, January 5, 2018

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I haven't done one of these in forever, it seems, and I've missed writing about my favorites from throughout our week.  I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals, and her friends, for the writing of this post. 

First up on my list of favorites this week is the soundtrack from The Greatest Showman. 



Have you seen it?  I have.  Twice.  I'd go a third time.  It is that good, even better than La La Land, which I was obsessed with last year. 

Also, I've watched this at least ten times.



Do yourself a favor and GO!  Run.  Don't walk.  And then download the soundtrack either right before or right after.  I've practically memorized it.

I'm moving on now.


New Years Eve night was one of my favorite nights from the week.  Missy and Jeff came over, and there were plenty of teenagers around as well.  We munched on all our favorite snacks, we played games, and the teenagers shot off fireworks. 

We had another game night on Wednesday night.  There was no church, and I had been working around putting my house back together all day, so after dinner, we played Skipbo. 



The before and after of all my books.  This way of rearranging the bookshelf is my favorite way of seeing them.  It's so satisfying!



A new bible reading plan and scripture writing are a couple of my favorite things.  The bible you see above is one my dad brought to me on Sunday.  He had just finished it that morning, and now I have it.  I love that we share things like this.


My mantle lights are new, and are my newest favorite thing in the living room.  Also, all day puppy cuddles are the best.  This was us yesterday.  I never left my house and stayed in comfy clothes all day long, read my book, took a nap, and started watching a show with Jonah. 

It was blissful.

And then we had steak for dinner, and all the boys were in heaven.


For Christmas, with the money I got, I've been using it to spruce things up around my house.  I got this new plant that you see to the left of the oven, and the fruit basket to the right.  I also got new canisters and a new tray by the coffee pots that I didn't get a picture of.  The rest of our money has been put toward our bedroom and bathroom.  I'll post about that next week.  I still have a tiny bit more to do between now and then, and then I'll take pictures. 

It's been a great week!  I'm ready for normal life again.  My sweet dad is coming over today, and we're going to lunch and then to get my oil changed.  Fun times!  I always love our Fridays.  Thanks for reading the blog!  Have a great weekend.  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...