Wednesday, November 15, 2017

what's up on Wednesday



I have nowhere to be all day long.  I love days like this!  I know some people cannot fathom something like loving to stay home, but really, it's an introvert's dream, especially after a busy week and weekend.

Even though I'll be home all day, I do have a list of things I need to do around here.  

I need to clean, because even though things are always picked up and tidy, the furniture is dusty.  

I need to figure out what to do with a few things I no longer want, like pictures/paintings and such.   

I really need to catch up on laundry.  It's been a struggle all week, because I keep having to leave.  I need to wash sheets, too, which takes time.  

I will vacuum, because of the dog hair.  I hate dog hair.  I use the Roomba almost everyday, but every three days, I run a regular vacuum.  The Roomba does make it tolerable.  

I plan on finding a book to read.  I'll probably pull out all my Christmas books today and find one I haven't read yet.  [Hopefully there is one I haven't read yet, if not, it looks like I'll be making a run to my happy place, otherwise known as the library.]  I am reading one right now, but I don't love it, therefore, I'm going to just stop reading it.  I'll donate it, most likely, to the Friends Again bookstore outside the library.

I need to catch up and finish bible study homework for the week. 

I will start with some paperwork online for Drew, on account of his upcoming graduation in May.  I also need to see if something that I need to turn in can be emailed or submitted online, instead of mailed or handed to someone in person.  [I love technology, and it's frustrating when not everyone is caught up to the times, like when things have to be mailed or brought to someone in person.]

If time allows, I may start decluttering things before we pull out the Christmas decorations next week.  We always decorate the night of Thanksgiving, and I am always scrambling to find spots for things that need to be moved during the season.  Also, we will pull out everything from the attic next week, probably on Tuesday, and put away all the Thanksgiving things I have up right now.  

I'll catch up on the show Todd and I watch.  He watched at least one episode after I went to bed last night.  

Well, speaking of all these things, I need to get started!  [So much for me not posting today, right?]  Love to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...