Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  I've been looking forward to this weekend since Monday.  I'm linking up with Andrea and her friends over at Momfessionals for the writing of this post.


Remember when these guys went to the beach together last weekend?  They had a GREAT time, and my favorite moment from the entire week happened on Sunday night, when they walked in to community group.  All their friends started cheering for them.  That makes my little mama heart SO incredibly happy.  I missed my two when they were gone.  On Monday night, Graham filled up my gas tank and took my car to wash all the beach off.  He did a great job with it.




Some other favorite moments have been spent in quiet time.  Remember how sick I was?  Well, for thirteen days, I didn't feel well enough to have this time with God every morning.  I was so ready to get back to it on Monday morning, and it's been so good to sit and pray and then read the bible everyday this week.  I've read it on and off throughout the days, because I'm doing my bible study homework, as well.


Some of my favorite time all week was spent at a hair salon here in The Ville.  Having someone else wash my hair is one of my most favorite things in all of the world.  Also, I love the new haircut, it's done so good everyday so far since Monday!  I love the color, too, and I'm thrilled that I thought to call the girl I did to help me out.  It was a long, drawn out, and complicated process, but it's all behind me now, so I'm thankful.  (It was fun having maroon hair for a short time, but who the heck knew it'd be near to impossible to get the stuff out without spending a fortune?!)


I posted this picture on Wednesday, of this new show on HGTV.  It comes on after Fixer Upper, so at nine central on Tuesday nights.  That time may change when season four of Fixer Upper ends this coming week, but y'all, if you love Fixer Upper, check out this new show!  Erin and Scott Napier are adorable, and they're believers, so in that aspect, they kinda remind me of Chip and Jo.

I love it already, and it'll most likely become a new favorite of mine.


Look at them!  Scrolling through old pictures yesterday was fun, and this picture is an old favorite.  We were at the zoo for Zoo Lights at Christmas, and this was about four years ago.  Time needs to stop!  Drew LOVED that sweatshirt/jacket combo he had one.  And that was back in the days when Northface was all anyone wore.

Well, have a great day!  I'll tell you about our weekend on Monday.  Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...