Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Favorites, the short edition


Happy Friday!  I cannot believe how fast this week was.  I'm pretty sure I say that every week, but I really mean it this week.  I am busy today and I have family in town visiting, so this is going to be super quick and short.

One.


My favorite night ever, quite possibly, at community group was this past Sunday night.  Our girls wanted to learn about how we pray, so we taught them and walked them through how we go about this.  Then, they made prayer notebooks.

Proud mama moment.  And they're not even mine.  But still.


Here's my prayer notebook.  I wrote about it this week.

Two.


My favorite pens of all time are the Papermate Flair felt tip pens.  I got these in on Monday, from Amazon, thanks to my sweet husband.

Three.

A favorite moment from our Navajo trip.  I love these two and might have gotten teary over this picture.

Four.


I mentioned that our family was in town visiting?  Here are the boys before dinner last night.  I asked for ONE picture.  ONE.  This is what I got.

They're my favorites.

I'll post more pictures later or on Monday of our family that's here.

Five.

I don't have a picture, but when this family comes in town, we play games until all hours of the night.  Last night was no exception.  Those are my favorite moments.

Thanks for reading!  I'm linking up with Andrea and some others for this post.  Go check out their blogs!

Love to all.

2 comments:

Kelli Beason said...

I love Papermate Pens!!! They are the best...especially for planners.
classysoutherntexan.blogspot.com

R's Rue said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...