Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites


This week has flown by!  Partly because that just happens every week it seems, and partly because I spent almost two full days out of town.  I love Friday Favorites~I love the weekend and I love writing these posts.  Hopefully, you love reading them.  I'm linking up with a bunch of people (Momfessionals), and if you want to see them, click here.

One.


I bought this journal after the new year, and I am almost done with it.  I started writing in this one on February 17, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  I think it's my favorite journal that I've ever had.  It's by Studio Oh! and after I write this post, I'm going to buy my next one on Amazon.  I love how the pages feel, nice and thick, and I love how lays completely flat, no matter where I am in the journal.

Two.


One of my most favorite things we do each year as a church family is our women's conference.  I enjoyed myself so much over the last weekend, and it is a joy to be with like-minded women.

Pictured are just a few of my favorites.  I love that the teenagers were invited this year, and hopefully next year, more will be there.

Three.


I don't know if you knew this about me or not, but one of my favorite things to do is to cook for my family.  On this night, I was making meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and rolls.  Drew had been begging for that meal, and I finally got around to making it for him.  For the record, they all enjoyed it, but none of them seemed crazy about it at first, then they tasted it.  I will say this~if you love to cook, chances are, you're a good cook.  Hopefully their future wives will love to do the same someday.

Four.


Scripture writing is my favorite thing to do in my quiet time.  Well, maybe it's equal to praying and reading the Bible, but I love doing this.  It has encouraged my heart so!

Five.


Being out of town with these people this week was my favorite thing.  We had such a great time of being encouraged, and Bob Goff was my favorite speaker.  I love these folks.

Six.


Also among my favorites, are these beautiful ladies that God placed in my life.  Left to right are Mindy, Kari, me and Sabrina.  Yesterday was my last day at our homeschool group, and it was sad saying goodbye to these sweet friends.  I love them!  We do have a ladies night on the calendar, though.

Seven.


Dinner with these two young-un's last night was my favorite.  These are my in-love's.  Aren't they precious?  I love a LOT of stuff about them, but my favorite is their joy.  It's contagious.  I want Todd and I to be JUST LIKE THEM when we grow up.

Well.  Thanks for reading!  Happy Friday to you.  Love to all!

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...