Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!  It's my favorite weekday.  I'm linking up with Momfessionals for this blog post.

This week has been great, and it has gone by really fast.  I've had some favorite moments sprinkled throughout the week that I thought I would share.

First is that for Drew's grade and ninth grade, we are now having community group at my house every Sunday night.  Because of that, last Sunday, my boys cleaned off the back deck.  Thanks be to God for the gloriously cooler weather this week, and because of that and the clean deck, we have enjoyed some moments outside.




On Monday night, we enjoyed dinner outside, thanks to Jonah.  (It was all his idea.)  I have enjoyed quiet time out there a few mornings this week, and on one of those days, Jonah and Noah did their math work out there.  The cooler weather is short lived, because it's supposed to get hotter again starting today.

Insert my sad face here.  I am so ready for fall!

I picked a fall color out of my giant box of nail polish and gave myself a manicure and pedicure this week.


This color is Skating on Thin Ice-Land.  My sister Trish bought me this back at the beginning of the year because I loved the color and because I've been to Iceland.  :)  Definitely one of my most favorite colors.

Today is my mom's birthday!  She sent me this picture in a text on Tuesday night.  Her friend had flowers sent to her while she was at work that day, and I thought this was the best picture.

 
I always tell her she's my favorite.  :)  Tonight, I am going to dinner and a movie with her and my sister.  I'm excited about both!

I hope you've had a great week.  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...