Monday, April 6, 2015

our weekend~Easter edition

We had a really great weekend.  Saturday we went into an area of Memphis called Binghampton to hand out goodie bags with the story of the gospel in them.  It was a glorious day to be out and about, and I am so proud of our teenagers!  They are not fearful at all and have this boldness about them that I wish I possessed.  


This was the group that I was with walking down the road.  We met up at a community center before and after, then we headed back home.  

Todd went to our church to prepare for the service the next day, and shortly after he left, the boys and I went to my mom's house to dye eggs and to eat our celebratory dinner.  

When we came back home, the boys wanted to go back to our church to help, so I dropped them off and came home alone.  


I might have eaten several pieces of my all time favorite candy.  Some bunny who loves me gave me these.  :)


I love these little beauties!  They're coconut cups from Dinstuhl's candy.  

There goes trying to be good!

I couldn't sleep at all Saturday night because I was having a reaction to something on my skin.  So I was up by four forty-five and got to watch the sun make its appearance.


We went to church in our brightly colored clothes and sat through the first service.  

\
I love this picture of them!  I told them to squeeze in, and they squished Jonah and Noah.  We were all laughing hysterically.  Hence, Drew's face.

During the second service, we sat out in the lobby and I made them pose for pictures.


Todd took this of the boys and me after church.  For lunch we went to La Hacienda with my friend Scottie and her kids.  Then we all came home and Drew and I napped while the others went outside.  Todd played basketball with the boys and I sat and tried not to claw myself to death.  

I was going to go to the doctor today, but whatever it was is gone.  Thank the good Lord for that.  I was miserable the majority of yesterday.

I hope you had a great weekend!  Love to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...