Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Favorites

This has been a WEEK!  I have been busy from last Friday all the way until today, when my life resumes it's normalcy once again.  But what a fun week this has been.

I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for the writing of this post.

 

Last weekend was our women's conference at our church, and it was so much fun.  I love helping lead worship and I love being with my friends.  It was such a great time, that I was sad to see it end.  One of my favorite moments from the conference was seeing these little pretties attending with us.


I adore these precious girls!  This is Emily (left) and Emma.  THE Emma, if you know what I mean.  I think I've mentioned her a time or fourteen before on the blog.  They were being silly in this picture they took of themselves with my phone, and their smiles are normally MUCH prettier.  :)  I won't show you the one that Emma took of herself, because it's pretty special.  But you can imagine.  I love their personalities and I love them.  These are definitely a couple of my favorites.

A lot of my favorite moments from this week happened while we were in Dallas for a student leadership conference.  Here are a few of my pictures that I didn't show before.






Yesterday was my favorite day of the week, the day we go to our homeschool group.  I love the ladies in this group so much that I cannot imagine my life without them.  I took this picture on my way inside.


And today I get to see my dad and my sister Terri, who is here from North Carolina.

Well.  Speaking of them, I should probably get dressed now.  I hope your weekend is great!  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...