Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Whatcha Readin'?

I mentioned in an earlier post this week, that on Saturday, I cleaned out my bookshelves.  I got rid of all the books that aren't by Christian authors and took them to a bookstore I've been going to for years in Germantown, called The Book Depot.  I still have a bunch to get rid of that they wouldn't take, so sometime soon, I will donate them to the library.

Currently, I am reading four books.  :/  Five, if you count my chronological Bible.  Which is the most important, so never mind, I'm reading five books right now.

I know how horrible that is, but for some reason, it's not bothering me!  Here's what I am reading.

Keep It Shut, by Karen Ehman.


If you have a mouth, and you are living and breathing as you read this blog post, YOU NEED TO READ THIS BOOK.  Truly, there is something in it for everyone.  Read it.  Buy it tomorrow.  Or now.  Just read it.

The Bride Wore White, by Dannah Gresh.


I'm reading this one along with our community group girls for our Sunday nights.  It's really good, and if you have a daughter who is nearing the dating age, I would highly recommend that you read this with her!

Anne Of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery.

I never read this one when I was a young girl, so recently, I decided that I should read it as an adult.  It is REALLY, really good.  I'm only about halfway through the first book in the series.

And last, I'm reading Love Finds You in Martha's Vineyard by Melody Carlson.  It's one that I picked up on Saturday from The Book Depot money I got from trading in a lot of books.  It's really good too.


I think I have finally (FINALLY!) come out of the book funk I was in.

What are YOU reading?  Do share.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a weekend recap: girls trip edition

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm linking up with Joanne today, which is appropriate, since she was one of the ones on my weekend girls tri...