Wednesday, January 28, 2015

hump day

Happy Wednesday to YOU!  It's been a great week, and all the sunshine makes my heart so happy!  If you were a fly on the wall of my home, you might have seen us:

~raking leaves before school every morning this week.
~peaking out the window as a truck vacuumed said leaves.
~in our pajamas.  Every single day.
~being quiet, getting our work done.
~screaming, "CRASH GOT OUT!"
~witnessed us jumping on bikes and into my car and peeling out of the driveway to find him.
~laughing hysterically.
~being mad when they just would.not.shut.up.
~laughing at me.
~cooking.  Cleaning.  Vacuuming.  Laundering.
~sorting through my bottles of nail polish to find the perfect shade of dark gray.
~standing in the middle of the street Monday night at ten thirty, looking for a meteor.
~Bible studying.  Going over my church notes from Sunday.
~scratching.  We all have ridiculously dry skin.  Like eczema dry.
~enjoying our time.  Living the moments we're given.  Learning at our own pace.

How's your week been?  We are ready for church tonight and our homeschool group tomorrow!  Love to all.



No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...