Monday, July 28, 2014

what we've been up to

I haven't been on the computer all that much, and with that goes all things social media and blog.  I haven't really missed it all that much, either.  I have still been taking pictures and I've posted a few to Instagram and Facebook.  Wanna see?


Friday we had lunch with my dad and afterward went to the park.  The older boys played soccer, and Noah just hung around.  Literally...he stood on this pole, then went and climbed a tree.

Dad took Jonah and Noah home with him to spend the night.  Right as they were leaving, my friend came and told me to meet her at one of our local nail salons at four thirty, that she was treating me to a manicure.  Isn't that the sweetest thing ever??


I Want To Be A-Lone Star.  She totally made my entire week.

I made a yummy dinner and Todd, Graham, Drew and I enjoyed it together.  After dinner, Graham, Drew and I went to rent a movie~Nonstop with Liam Niesen.  Holy cow.  You should watch that movie.


We were waiting on Graham.  :)

Saturday found us helping some sweet friends of ours get settled into their new home.  We moved them and got them mostly set up.  After that, the boys and I went to my mom's house for dinner.


In the country.  I love it out there!

I bought some science curriculum for my kids from a friend I graduated from high school with.


I am so excited about it!  It's from Answers In Genesis.

I got texts from my crazy sisters.


She beat a creepy crawly to death with a golf club.  Because she's cool like that.  The text said something to the effect of her being good and trying to walk and look at what happens.

Crazy, I tell you.  And I cracked up.


I take random pictures of Drew's hair.  I should call him Goldilocks.  ;)  Isn't it pwetty?

Today the boys had a friend over.


They ate and played games and swam and made me laugh.  Aren't they sweet?  Friends forever and brothers in Christ.

After this we went to see Toddley at work.


Because we can.  I love his truck.  And him...he's my best friend and I miss him when he's not here.  I'm so thankful for his job, though, and for how prosperous their company has become~thank You, Jesus!

For years they struggled, but this is definitely a productive time for them.  What have you spent your last few days doing?  Do share.  :)

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...