Sunday, July 13, 2014

100 days of happiness

It's been a busy week, but I thought I would share some more of my Instagram pictures for the 100 days of happiness challenge.  These are days nine through twelve, with a few extra thrown in.


I came across this picture the other day when I was putting laundry away in our bedroom.  We were babies!  We were both twenty six, Graham was four, Drew was three, Jonah and Noah were about four months old.  It's crazy to think we were so young and were done having kids already, and had been married for seven years.  This was my day nine picture.



Day ten, Thursday, was on the square in The Ville.  The sweet little girl is Hadley, my friend Lori's niece.  She was loving me this night, and she doesn't always love me, because I shared my lip gloss, some grapes and my water with her.  :)  The music was awesome Thursday night for the Sunset on the Square summer concert series and the weather was beautiful.  It was a fun night.


Day eleven, Friday, was spent with my Daddy and making a gigantic to-do list.  More about this in a minute.


Oh, the decisions.  I wanted to make my nails a fun color, so I went with the OPI on the far right.  :)  (My mom and I went to lunch yesterday and got pedicures afterward.)


Todd's gift to me Saturday morning.  :)  


Noah was my day twelve.  :)  He bought this soccer ball with some money he earned recently.  If you need a great set of dog sitters, he and his twin bro are for hire.  :)  


And then, of course, Jonah wanted one too.  :)  Noah photo-bombed the picture without even knowing it.  ;)


Not a very good picture, but the super moon last night was amazing!  

Today we are off to kids camp!  I decided to write a quick post since I won't be back on here until Thursday.  Please pray for these sweet kiddos who are going!  I pray that they come to know Jesus in a new way this week, and maybe even for the first time.  Our whole family is going, and I think I may be more excited than my actual kids.  It's a big friend-fest for me every year, as well, because lots of my favorites go.  :)  I can't wait to see what group of kids I'm with and to love on some sweet babies.

See you Thursday!  Love to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...