Friday, April 11, 2014

flashback Friday


This was the last year this sweet thing was in elementary school.  I remember bawling my eyes out on his last day~I worked at this school for three years, and I dreaded the thought of him not smiling like this every time he saw me in the halls.


This was the year Drew was in third grade.  He ran to catch a pop-up (Is that the right word?) thrown by Graham and it met his face instead.  He adored this black eye.


Jonah was two.  Enough said.  But I could suck on those sweet little cheeks.


My favorite picture ever taken of Noah.  Climbing a tree with chocolate all over his face.  Typical.  This was taken by my favorite photography friend, Jerry.


Sweet summertime and baseball.


My most favorite picture of Drew.  Such joy.


Squishy cheeks.  :)


My somber little Noah.  I love the look on his face, and his big blue eyes and his gorgeous eyelashes.

Sigh.

Where has the time gone?  Seems like all this just happened yesterday...I can't be getting older, can I?!?!

I'm in a thoughtful mood today, I guess.  Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...