Friday, September 20, 2013

Something I can't get over...

My sweet Jesus.

My glorious, mighty, majestic and wonderful Savior and Friend and Creator.

The Author and perfecter of life.

Prince of Peace.

Lord of lords.

King of kings.

Everlasting Father.

The great I am.

I've been singing this song all day, one I saw a video of on Facebook this morning.  I've heard it many times on K-Love, the original version and the version I'm about to share with you.  And I cannot stop singing it, and thinking of how amazing Heaven is someday going to be...how much it already must be for our loved ones who've beat us there.  I hear this song, and I watch these worship leaders and I can only imagine what it will be like.

How beautiful this song must be to God's ears!  People praising Him in different languages, uniting together in Spirit and in truth and worshiping Him wholeheartedly.

And I am in awe of Him.  And humbled by His love for me.  A sinner.  An imperfect being who wouldn't amount to a hill of beans without Him in my life.  I am absolutely nothing, but He is my everything.  And that makes me something.

Someone whom He loves, never gives up on, never leaves, never forsakes, His treasured possession.

If I boast about anything, let it only be about You, Heavenly Father (Romans 5:11).  You are great, mighty, majestic, magnificent, glorious and sovereign (1 Chronicles 29:11)!

I have to ask you~do you know Him?  Do you want to?  You know where to find me if you answer yes and want to talk.

Listen and watch and be blessed, my friends.



Love to all.

No comments:

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...