Monday, May 13, 2013

not many words Monday

We planted today.  In memory of our beloved Mr. Paul.  You can read about him HERE.

I've been looking forward to and dreading this time of year because of him...I still can't talk about him without crying.  I was dreading this time of year because I knew the boys expected to plant their veggie gardens...and that would require us talking about him.  And, still, here I sit crying and typing.

Lord, please help me not be an emotional wreck!

Moving on...here are some pictures from our day.  (I would also like to thank my sweet Mom, who bought them their plants in memory of Mr. Paul.)









Jonah planted concord grapes.  That I'm certain we're going to have to dig back up...maybe she'll come help us?  ;)

Graham planted cherry tomatoes, lemon thyme and lemon balm.

Noah planted okra.

And Drew...well, he did this.


He's going to plant his tomorrow before he cuts the grass.

After they were finished with the planting, I planted my herb packets.  :)


That's about it for the day.  How was your day?  Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...