Wednesday, April 10, 2013

They...

...

are playing a game together, before we start school. 
hate to be apart.
are so different from each other.
love each other fiercely.
randomly hug each other all the time.
love to jump on the trampoline.
are working on cursive.
love being homeschooled.
love animals and law enforcement.
are growing up so, so fast. 
are ALL about to be lectured on being kind to one another.  ;)  {Not kidding.}
hardly ever fight...I can count on one hand the times they've fought.
are Jonah and Noah.  :)


Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. They

    are my favorite twins in the whole wide world, that I love to have them spend the night with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...