Tuesday, April 9, 2013

sweet moments

My sister Terri has been in town all this week.  She and her husband Wes live in North Carolina.  It's been a couple years since I've gotten to see her, so it's been nice getting to catch up.  And, in spending time with her and Wes, we've been spending time with my dad.  We've seen him six days in a row in this past week. 

I love it.  :-)

Today we went to his house after school stuff.  While we were there, Drew asked if he could ride his riding lawn mower, then ended up cutting his grass for him. 

Graham spent the day with Todd, at work.  I would have to say that it's probably his favorite thing to do....go to work with his dad.  We're blessed that he can do that~I used to go to work with my dad when I was a young girl, and loved it.  I know that days like this create memories for him that he'll never forget.  And, it's a major perk of being homeschooled! 

Drew and Jonah had their turn last week...I don't know if Noah will want a turn.  He likes to stay a little closer to home. 

My sweet Drew did something very special for Todd and me today~he bought us a $25 gift card to Starbucks.  He totally surprised me, too, the little turkey!  I know how much this boy loves to have money in his wallet, so for him to spend even a small amount on us was a majorly selfless thing for him to do!  It was a special moment...and one I will NEVER forget. 

It was a really good day.  I got some medicine, finally!  I'm still struggling with the sinus junk I had last week so I decided to get my prescription filled.  Hopefully it'll start working fast! 

I hope your Tuesday was smashing.  Love to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...