Wednesday, March 27, 2013

God's Perfect Plan

He has one, you know.  Jonah, Noah and I met with our children's pastor, Austin, at our church yesterday.  Noah has been ready for baptism for at least a year now.  But he was waiting on Jonah.  And when I started thinking back to my childhood, I realized that I've never been baptized myself.  So, I wanted to wait on Jonah, too...because I thought it would be really neat to do it together.

That's the conclusion I came to~on this Sunday, March 31st, Resurrection {Easter} Sunday, I will be getting baptized along with Jonah and Noah.

Only the Lord knew that in my thirty-six years, I would choose to be baptized at this moment in time, at this church.

I am so excited about it~and we are not the only ones!  Lots of people are getting baptized this Sunday, but in the later service.  We're {possibly} getting baptized in the nine fifteen service.

I was never baptized as a younger girl.  And though I was raised in church, I lived a very worldly life in my teens and early twenties.  About eight years ago is when I took a hard look at my life and decided that it was time to make a change.

I've never looked back since.  I've been sold out for Jesus~and my "religious status" on Facebook is "Jesus Freak".  He drew me to Him, made me head over heels completely in love with Him, and made me love and crave His word.  The more I know Him and read His word, the more I love Him.

And it's about time I admit that publicly.

I cannot WAIT to do just that...and pray that if you're reading this, and are there, that you will stand as my friend when they recognize my loved ones in the service.

Love to all.  




3 comments:

  1. I want to crave and love His word as much as you do. Don't get me wrong, I love Jesus and believe 100% in Him, I just feel like I'm not anywhere close to where I should be with Him....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and SSOOOOO proud of Jonah, Noah and thier sweet Momma!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, pray that He will make you that way~it's what I did and He delivered. Anytime we pray to get closer to Him, He'll get us to where we need to be. Thank you so much! I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...