Thursday, March 7, 2013

127

Did you know that...

"He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection."  {Psalm 91:4} 

He will.  And they are.

Today has been a panic-invoking day for me.  Between all the talk of the drones used in America on Americans and a disturbing statement our president made about homeschooling today, it's been that kind of a day.

But did you also know that...

"For God did not give us a Spirit of fear but of power and love and self-control."  {2 Timothy 1:7}

He does.  He is with us.  At all times and in every situation.  

So after some time spent in prayer, I'm no longer as panic-y as I was this afternoon.  

In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple of pictures.


Can you even believe how beautiful this picture is?  I seriously love Germantown Presbyterian church...and all the oldness of it and the details.  I just love churches, in general.  And this day...oh my word!  How beautiful it was today.  I especially love the little loves walking along the curb.  :)  

Graham and Drew were in a meeting inside of here and the rest of us waited in the car until they got out.  

One more, an image that I got off of Facebook, really spoke to me:


I don't even know what to follow that with.  

I'm thankful for the freedoms we have.  I don't know how long we'll have them, but for now, I will not take advantage of them.  May God continue to be with us all, no matter what the future holds.  

I know Who holds my future.  

Do you?

If you don't, now's a good time to get to know Him.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I can't believe it's already this day in the week. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was getting ready ...