Monday, February 18, 2013

President's Day, day 110

I had plans for today.  I really did.  President's day is a great time to study a president or two.  And then the nice weather happened. 

It's not often that the weather is nice and all the neighborhood kids are out and about on what would be a normal school day. 

So they played.  And played and played and played.  Drew was going to have a friend over, but it turns out he couldn't come.  Graham was invited to a movie with some friends.

I got caught up on my devotional books that I'm going through, did a little laundry, messed around on the computer, cleaned the kitchen and that was about the extent of my day.

It was very, very lazy.  The weather does that to me.  (What started out as a lovely day turned stormy.)

Every once in a while, it's nice to be able to enjoy a day just like this.  Even if I don't feel productive.  At all.  I'm thankful for days like this~they're restorative to me.  I hope your day was wonderful.

Love to all.  


No comments:

third Tuesday check-in

  Happy Tuesday, friends! It's time for the third Tuesday check-in, when I'll share a very honest assessment on how life is going in...