Monday, February 25, 2013

days 115 & 116 (Saturday & Sunday)

Saturday~the kiddos were gone but we still woke up early.  It's funny how that works isn't it?  We fell asleep watching the latest Bourne movie Friday night, so while we enjoyed our first cup of coffee, we finished the movie.  We paused it once to make breakfast together~he had French toast, I had eggs on toast.

I'm thankful we have moments like that.  Ordinary, mundane, every day moments. 

Sunday~we went back to church at Collierville First Baptist Church.  They're in the middle of revival right now, and can I just say how amazing it was?!  The music, the preaching, the anointing was incredible yesterday.  We have chosen to continue going each night to revival and we'll see how things go after that.  I'm praying that what is happening now keeps happening. 

I'm thankful for friends who loved on us through our decision to go then stay again.  A few in particular just won't quite let us go, and I appreciate that and am thankful for them.  They know who they are. 

I'm working on playing catch up right now, but will hopefully get caught up tonight or in the morning.  One thing, before I go~God is good.  All the time. 

1 Chronicles 5:20 "...and He answered their prayer because they trusted in Him."

Love to all. 

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...