Saturday, February 2, 2013

day 94 (Saturday) and some weekend images

Today has been amazing.  Would you believe my precious hubby went to Costco not once, but twice?  He did.  I'm telling ya, he's pretty amazing.  Saturday has become my favorite day to veg.  As in, not leave the house, not wear make-up, just relax.  It's heavenly.

On this ninety-fourth day, I am thankful for rest.  I desperately need days like this to restore my soul.  It's wonderful to just do things that are mindless~laundry, cooking, cleaning up after myself.  And I'm thankful for a man who will grocery shop for me.  He did that for me today.  And then went again for the items I left off the list. 

Sigh. 

For your pleasure, here are some moments from our glorious weekend.  (Tonight, miraculously, all our kids had plans.  Jonah and Noah were invited to our neighbor's party at Chuck E. Cheese, and they offered to take them, and Graham and Drew had a student council social with our homeschool group.  I made a scrumptious dinner and dessert, and enjoyed that and a romantic comedy with my man.  We rented Hope Springs.  It was amazing!) 


This was our dessert, which we have yet to cut into.  :)  I'm waiting to have some until all the boys come back home. 


Crash loves the mini-trampoline, and randomly hangs out on it when the boys are on it. 

The rest of these images are from yesterday.






I hope you're having a great weekend.  Love to all.

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...