Wednesday, February 13, 2013

day 105, Valentine's Eve

I do not love Valentine's day.  Did I mention that?  I have always gotten a little something for the boys, though, on this day, and tonight I had to get that something. 

I almost lost my religion at Wal-Mart.  Seriously.  This crazy woman was going the WRONG way down on isle so she could back into a really good parking spot.  I wanted to run her over and take the spot, because my vehicle was bigger than hers, but I couldn't bring myself to be that rude.  Even though I REALLY wanted to be that rude. 

I was talking to my best friend when all this went down, and in order to save my sanity and not go OFF on the woman that I knew, who was driving the wrong way, I decided to keep driving and bypass Wal-Mart all together. 

So, instead, I went to Target. 

I am thankful for a beautifully, clean, nice store with very nice, skilled, sane workers.  Who are so nice and helpful.  And for people that know how to drive. 

I got some candy for my favorite boys, all five of them, I got them each a really cool Hot Wheels sports car {because they were all wanting one on Monday}, and I got them a movie for us all to enjoy together. 

And while driving home and talking {venting} to my favorite husband, he asks me, "You didn't get me a card did you?"

Which translates into, "Please, Lord, let her say no, because I didn't buy her a card."

Sigh.  This would be one of many reasons why I so love this man.  I swear, we are JUST alike.  I'm also thankful for that.  :)

Love to all.  


No comments:

third Tuesday check-in

  Happy Tuesday, friends! It's time for the third Tuesday check-in, when I'll share a very honest assessment on how life is going in...