Saturday, February 9, 2013

day 101, Saturday

I didn't get the anticipated time alone last night.  I was kind of counting on Jonah and Noah going upstairs before me, so I could watch a little "Mom TV", but that didn't happen. 

They were scared to go up alone. 

So, this happened:


We all went upstairs together.  They played on electronics, and I read my book. 

Today was a good {boring} day.  The neighbor kids wouldn't come out to play and one was gone.  Jonah and Noah literally sat and twiddled their thumbs, I felt like.  We finally left and went to Kroger, then came home to eat lunch.  After lunch, they went out for a little while to shoot hoops, and I made these yummy little things:


The Pioneer Woman's Life By Chocolate cupcakes.  SHUT YOUR MOUTH.  They are ridiculously, sinfully good.  Seriously.  And that glassy topping on top?  Chocolate ganache, baby. 

On this one hundred and first day of being thankful, I am thankful for inspiration in the kitchen.  I made these after watching today's episode of The Pioneer Woman. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...