Sunday, February 10, 2013

daay 102, Sunday

I started a post earlier, but I decided I'd better not post that one.  I didn't delete it, and I might post it on another day, but for now, I'll go with this one. 

I was having a moment earlier.  I'm better now. 

I loved having my family back home today!  I made a big, fancy dinner and we watched Here Comes The Boom afterward.  The Kevin James movie...it was so good!  We all loved it. 

I love family movie nights.  In fact, since I'm not posting what I started to earlier, on this one hundred and second day of being thankful, I will choose that for my moment of gratitude for the day.  It's nice to be in the same room, and to converse around the dinner table.  Reconnection after a weekend apart is vital to our family. 

I hope you had a great weekend!  Love to all. 

No comments:

Hello Monday

  Happy Monday, friends! I'm linking up with  Holly  and  Sarah  for today's post. I hope you had a good weekend! Here were a few th...