Tuesday, January 15, 2013

random. just because it's been a while.

1.  Jonah: "Man, I am glad I feel better.  I don't like it when my head hurts and my face is hot."

2.  My children (and neighbor friends) have been in my garage all afternoon.  Seriously.  I keep on trying to get them to come in and warm up, but it's not really cold in the garage.  And they're all bundled up. 

3.  I'm in a dinner rut.  I keep trying to watch the Food Network to be inspired, and I have been, but I don't have the right ingredients. 

4.  I stayed in my pajamas today.  :) 

5.  I secretly want to send my kids upstairs at seven so I can veg out in front of the television and catch up on my shows. 

6.  Graham, Jonah and Drew are out on my back deck, trying to pull a branch off the tree near my house with their bare hands.  I wonder who's going to get hurt first. 

7.  I can't wait until Thursday!  I pray that everyone is healthy by then.  I am excited about Graham and Drew starting their new classes with my mom's homeschool group that we belong to.  One of their classes is STOMP.  :)

8.  I'm just super thankful today. 

9.  Todd is working with the sheriff's department tonight, so it's just me and the doodlebops.  I alternately love and hate these nights.  Love, because we can chill and watch tv while we eat dinner (a rare treat), hate, because I can't read my scary book.  Dang it.

10.  I repainted my nails today.  My favorite color for the moment is my old standard, My Private Jet.  :)  Black and sparkly.

Love to all.  


2 comments:

  1. Best of bridge has really good recipes that use lots of common ingredients :) & I love the quick Rachel ray recipies.

    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information! I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...