Saturday, January 12, 2013

day 73, Saturday

On this rainy, dreary Saturday, I am thankful for my kids' friends. 

We've had a full house all weekend, and I have to say...it's been delightful.  My house seems to be the hang-out house, and I love that.  I've heard a few of their friends say things about Todd and myself that make my heart so happy.  It's been one of my parenting goals~to be THAT house. 

My dad told me a long time ago, to not turn down my kids when they ask if friends can come hang out.  I've tried to take his advice, and though there are times when I'm not in the mood for company, most of the time we say yes. 

I am thankful that my kids have such great friends.  And I am thankful to be friends with the sweet people that just so happen to parent their friends.  :)  I love a kid that can joke around with us, and one that we can do the same with.  They're some great, Jesus-lovin' kids...and I thank God for them.

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...