Thursday, January 31, 2013

day 92, Thursday

We have had THE busiest day ever.  We left home at 8:25 this morning and I'm just now returning at 4:30.  This, my friends, is rare in the homeschool world. 

My homeschool group meets every Thursday, so that's where we were all day.  I have to be there early, because I help with admin stuff, and setting up the sign-in sheets for our instructors. 

I think I ran from one end of the church to the other at least twenty times, before I could go join the other mom's for Bible study.  (I'm NOT complaining, I promise!  I'm just giving a break down.)  Our day usually ends at 12:45, but since Graham and Drew are with me now, they have joined Gen SC (Generation Student Council).  They meet the last Thursday of every month from 2-3. 

I forgot about that and had to come home so we could all eat lunch, then drive them back to Germantown Presbyterian. 

We got back home around 3:15, but I needed to make a Kroger run and stop by my Mom's place of work.  Graham and I did that, and visited with her and the sweet owner for a little bit before coming back home. 

So now, here I sit at 4:37.  I'm seriously about to go put on my most comfy clothes and veg out the rest of the evening.  Todd's working again, so guess what that means?!  I get to watch my shows!  And Glee is supposed to be amazing tonight.  :)  And we're having oven-baked chicken tenders and something yummy my mom just gave me for dinner tonight.  Because it's easy and all I have to do is heat it up in the oven.  (Thank you, Mom!!)

I'm thankful for busy days.  As crazy as that sounds, I am, because that means we are healthy and happy and able to run around like crazy. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...