Wednesday, January 23, 2013

day 84, Wednesday

Today was a much better day.  I know I had people praying for me, and I could feel the difference.  If that involved you, thank you.  :)

Today I am thankful for a chance to connect with my husband.  Our lives are very busy, with lots of chaos, and not a lot of moments of quiet, or moments when it's just us without the kids. 

Tonight after dinner, Jonah and Noah went outside (Graham and Drew are at church), and it was just the two of us.  We talked about something I'd been needing to talk to him about for about a week now.  It's funny how the moments don't come.  Or they do come, but then they're filled with crazy. 

I've been kind of lazy about making the kids be on a schedule the last few days, but starting tonight, that's going to change.  I know they might not appreciate that, but our marriage will.  And, wouldn't ya know it, I feel better now that we've had time to re-connect?  Apparently, I have lots to work on~like the fact that I need to remember that my marriage is my number one priority, aside from God. 

I'm also thankful for eye-opening moments.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...