Monday, January 21, 2013

day 82, Monday

It's been a gorgeous past few days here in The Ville.  This weekend, the temps were close to sixty, and even though today is quite a bit cooler, it's still beautiful. 

For this, I am thankful. 

We had a very dreary week last week, and after about three days, it starts to mess with your mind.  And even though it was bone cold on Monday and Tuesday, I still took my kids to a lake on Tuesday so we could all get some fresh air.  I wrote about it and posted pics from that day last week. 

Today, this is what we did:


This was when we first got there.  There were two teams, with three kids on each team.  (My four, a friend and the two neighbor kids all went.  One neighbor kid didn't want to play.)

Then kids started showing up.  

And kept showing up.  

And toward the end, this is how much the teams had grown:


Well, this doesn't do it quite justice, but I counted sixteen kids!  A few more showed up after I took this picture. 

I love days like this, and I thank God for these things.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Good Friday Favorites, 3.29.2024.

  Happy Good Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week...