Wednesday, January 16, 2013

day 77, Wednesday

This will be heavy on the pictures today.  On this seventy-seventh day, I am thankful for clean, cold air.  For legs that walk and run, lungs that breathe in and out, and lots and lots of laughter. 

Today was a good day.  We had to get out of the house, though.  Between the freezing temps and sleet/freezing rain and Jonah having what I think is the flu, we've been cooped up way too long. 

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought we could all use a little fresh air.  Here's some pictures of what we did:


I thought these trees were pretty by our library.  I think they're pine trees, but I'm not sure. 


Behind our town hall, there is this really pretty lake.  The boys thought it would be fun to chase the birds away. 


They would only do crazy faces. 


I love the icicles.  :)


So happy.  We all enjoyed our outing today.


This is the back of the library.  Such a pretty little town I live in. 


More pine trees. 


We all got books from the library.  Drew is re-reading The Lost Hero books by Rick Riordan.  I got Little Women.  :)  Do you know that I have never read that?  I need to finish what I'm reading now, and then I'll dig into that one. 

Jonah and Noah got Beverly Cleary books and Graham got a couple of suspense novels.  

Well, that was our day.  For these things, and so many more, I give thanks to my Savior. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...