Saturday, January 12, 2013

day 72, Friday

I'm running a day behind...I'll post another one this after just so I can stay all caught up. 

On Friday, I was thankful for an amazing kids department at church.  We have this event at Collierville First Baptist four times a year called, Go Fish.  It's for kids in grades first through fifth, it's from six to nine p.m. on a Friday night and it's FREE.  We serve pizza and ice cream and serve up some pretty amazing games.  Last night's games were Minute To Win It. 

The kids love it and the parents love it because it gives them free time. 

It's events like this that ultimately pulled us to the church, and we are committed to working each one.  It's fun, it's fellowship for all of us, and I know the extra help is needed and much appreciated...especially with nights like last night when we had almost 300 kids!  CRAZY!  But fun.  :) 

Our kids leaders do love our kids, and for that, I am thankful. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...