Friday, January 11, 2013

day 71, Thursday

On this seventy-first day of being intentionally grateful, I wondered why I even bothered with putting on make-up for my mom's group.  Thursdays are our homeschool group days, and I cannot express how thankful I am for these amazing ladies. 

I don't know everyone yet because there's a bunch of us, but the kindred-ship I feel with these ladies is almost too much to try and put into words. 

I love it when we pray...there is something so powerful about praying with moms of different denominations and races and cultures, even.  I get goose bumps, and I usually cry.  Our sweet Bible study teacher, Denise is another one I love...when she cries, I cry.  And I love her heart for God and His word. 

I love these women and am so blessed by their strength and encouragement.  I feel refreshed every Thursday when I leave and always look forward to the next week.  If you ever get the chance to participate in a small-group style Bible study, do it.  You will be blessed, I assure you. 

Love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.26.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...