Tuesday, January 8, 2013

day 69, Tuesday

Tuesday.  The second day.  The day after the big BCS Bowl game.  Kind of a let-down day.  Not let down, as in our team lost, but more like, now the excitement is over, no more college football until September, what next kind of let-down. 

We had a really late night, so it's been quiet around here today.  We got a late start on school this morning because I let Jonah and Noah sleep in.  We got lots of math done, and some science and some language.  I'm in the process of moving around more in their math work...figuring out what needs to be re-taught, and what can be skipped.  They did really well today, though.  And it might not have taken long, but it felt like a  long time.

I'm so thankful for days at home.  It's not often that I don't have to go anywhere, so today I chose to stay in my pj's.  :)  Because I can and because I wanted to.  I don't know how often I can say how grateful I am to be able to stay completely at home.  No amount of money could take the place of doing what I do every single day. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

a day in the life post on a Tuesday

  Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm taking notes from Joanne and Maria ; I decided to write my version of a day in the life post. This will h...