Sunday, January 6, 2013

day 67, Sunday

I love Sunday's.  They've kind of evolved into the day that I take full advantage of~I rest.  God rested on His seventh day, therefore, so will I. 

Do you see Sunday more as the end of your weekend or the beginning of your week?  I used to see it more as the end of my week.  But now that I'm older with kids, I see it as a restful beginning to a week that will involve me hitting the floor running for the next five mornings. 

It's funny how your perspective changes over time.

On this sixty-seventh day of being intentionally grateful, I am so grateful for a body of believers that I belong to.  :)  And this morning was extra special~I was surrounded by family.  Seriously...we took up an entire row, except for the man sitting at the end.  Todd was in the booth handling the lights and counting people (1,359 people were in attendance this morning~we were jam packed!), my kids were with me, my mom and step-dad were with me, and my sister Lisa and her son, Jaret were with me.

I had a teary moment, when Lisa and I were singing the worship songs together~we were harmonizing, and it was the sweetest feeling, singing next to her.  My heart has been extra full all day.

I pray that you find things to be intentionally grateful for this week.  Look for the God~moments.  They're there, I promise.  And so is He.

Love to all.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites: 4.19.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...