Tuesday, December 25, 2012

project 365, day 55

Christmas day.  The day we celebrate the birth of my sweet Jesus.  The day I thank Him for sending His one and only Son...to die for my sins...so that I may have life with Him in eternity.

Glory to God in the highest and on earth, peace to men on whom His favor rests.  Luke 2:14

I cannot say enough how thankful I am for family.  For this:


And not just for them, but also for this:


Family.  And not just the ones pictured, but those who are far away.  Togetherness.  Making memories. 

I don't know what a year holds, but for these moments, I thank God and give Him all the praise and all the glory.

Amen. 

Love to all...and merry Christmas from our home to yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...