Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 14 & 15

Yesterday was my thirty-sixth birthday.  It was such a great day...my husband does a phenomenal job of making me feel loved and treasured.  Not only by him, but by the boys.  They wrote me poems, made me things, bought me my favorite things...I couldn't be more blessed.  I'm thankful for my health on this day...that I have an able body and mind, and I am capable of loving on and enjoying this amazing family God has blessed me with. 

Not just my immediate family, ALL of my family. 

Today, the fifteenth, I am in a quiet mood.  In the midst of all this week's tragedies around our nation, I honestly don't have many words for this post.  I am thankful for a God who loves us, who comforts us, who is always with us, and who comforts me through His word.  I've gleaned much encouragement through KLove today.  They've been reading Bible verses when songs aren't playing.  One of those songs was by Third Day, and it's called Cry Out To Jesus.  I thought I would share it with you. 



Please join me in praying for all those affected by the tragedy around us.  Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Friday Favorites, 4.12.2024.

  Happy Friday, friends! I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for today's favorite blog post of the week. How has your week been...