Tuesday, November 20, 2012

question

Just out of curiosity, what are your kids asking for, for Christmas?

One year, Jonah asked for an outfit just like Santa's.  It's a good thing my mom is an amazing seamstress. 

I think the same year, Noah asked for cupcakes. 

Drew usually lists candy among the ninety-nine other items.

Graham is the more normal of the bunch, and asks for things like fish and fish tanks.

Well, I guess that doesn't sound that normal after all, does it?

So, what are YOUR kids asking for?  Share the love, please.  If you have grown kids, what is the craziest thing they ever wanted for Christmas?

Love to all.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Let's see...
Logan - video games (Black Ops 2, Halo 4), subwoofer for his car, money, gas gift cards, clothes, pajama pants

Noah - video games (Medal of Honor Warfighter, Halo 4, Madden 13), money, new FL Gators iPhone case, pajama pants

Kendall - tons and tons of art supplies, Just Dance 4, American Girl Jeep for her dolls, pajamas

That is all they could come up with this year. I would say they are very blessed to have such short lists. :)

Do you have anything on YOUR Christmas list??

Jennifer Goodwin said...

Well...first on my list (my PRE-Christmas list) is two new cd's~Lady Antebellum's Christmas album and the Zoe girl from the movie Elf has one that I want as well.

I need a new journal and some pens, preferably Sharpie brand. I want a cross hook thing for my purse. I think I also want some canvases and acrylic paints and brushes. I usually don't ask for much, and what I do ask for, Todd has to force out of me.

with love {jaime} said...

My boys always ask for hunting stuff. I said to Colby (me being the ONLY girl in the house), "don't you want anything fun?" He said, "mom, that stuff is fun!"
The youngest also asked for some running stuff to run in a marathon with us, how cool is that!? Other than that, it's hunting, shooting, bow stuff, etc. :)

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I'm so glad you're here today; thanks for joining in with me from time to time. If you're anything li...