Wednesday, November 21, 2012

day 21

On the opposite end of the totem pole from yesterday, today I am thankful for a noise-filled home.  I don't really want to think about the days when my kids will be grown. 

There are moments when the noise drive me bonkers, I'll be honest, but I try to remember that someday I will miss it. 

Last night Graham spent the night with Mimi and Papa.  Drew had a friend spend the night and Jonah and Noah had a friend spend the night.  Even though one of mine was missing, it was still plenty loud, trust me!

I love that they are the types of kids who love to have friends over.  They're always, always asking if so-and-so can come over, and though I don't always say, "yes", I try to say it as much as possible. 

I'm thankful, that along with this noisy house of mine, comes health and laughter.  Many families don't have those things, and I am grateful beyond words, to God for what He has blessed us with.  Because life isn't about the stuff you use to fill up your living space.  Life is about the memories you create with the people you share it with. 

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...