Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fave

I got this idea from Time Warp Wife to share a couple of my favorite links from this week.  I would take you to her blog via linky thing, but I can't at this moment. 

Just Google Time Warp Wife.  Or "like" her on Facebook.

Here are two amazing blogs I read today and wanted to share:

One is from To Love, Honor and Vacuum and is titled, Allowing Kids to Fail.  The writer perfectly portrays how a mother has this need and want to do everything for her child.  It's basically all about tough love. 

One last is from a blog called Raising Arrows.  This one is called, What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About Homeschooling

Even though I'm new at this homeschool thing, it's something I have wanted to do for years.  I think homeschooling is a calling from God, and apparently I was too stubborn to answer His call for me.  And even though I know bad days will be plentiful, I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to do this with my two youngest.  I'm also thankful for a wonderfully, sweet, hardworking husband who allowed me to quit my job and cut off the extra money I made from hauling kids back and forth to school.  We're down to living on one income, and though things are tight, God has this way of working it all out. 

I hope you take the time to read them!  They're both amazing articles. 

We've had a little change of plans for the day.  I think that rain is looming on our horizon, so instead of going to the zoo, we've decided to go to a huge park in Memphis.  We're going to eat at Chick Fil A and then we're going to the park.  :-)  It is an awesome park day! 

I love long weekends, don't you?  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

What's Up Wednesday

  Happy Wednesday, friends! I'm joining in with  Sheaffer  and  Shay  for today's blog post. I'm going to jump right in, and the...