Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Grandma Rena


Although she had Alzheimer's disease, this lady was physically healthy when she laid her head down to sleep last night.  Who knew the next time she opened her eyes, she'd be looking at her Jesus face to face?

What a way to go...very quietly, very peacefully.  

It's answer to prayer and a huge blessing to my mom-in-love that she never had to be sick, or in the hospital.  And now she is reunited with her husband and her son.  

I cannot wait for the day when I enter Heaven and get to see all the loved ones who've gone on before me.  

I am so thankful that I am assured that I have a place there with them.  Do you know where you're going when you die?  

I challenge you to remedy that if you don't.  

Love to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Thankful Thursday

  Happy Thursday, friends! I hope your week is going well. Mine is—it's actually flying right by. I will say that I wish this part would...